The Service is provided to individuals only. Any unauthorized commercial use of the Service, or the resale of its services, is expressly prohibited.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account or password, including the content of your transmissions through the Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
1. use the Service in connection with chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
2. harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
3. create a false identity or forged e-mail address or header, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of the message;
4. transmit through the Service unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature;
5. transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright or right of publicity;
6. transmit any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
7. violate any U.S. law regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States through the Service;
8. interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
9. attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means; or
10. interfere with another member’s use and enjoyment of the Service or another entity’s use and enjoyment of similar services.